Inyatsi Swazi Frontier 2019
October 10 @ 07:00 - October 12 @ 17:00
A pair’s stage race held over 3 days in the north-west corner of Swaziland.
The route is carefully designed to showcase some of Swaziland’s most spectacular and scenic mountains and valleys.
Registration – Wednesday 9th October 2019.
Racing – Thursday 10th – Saturday 12th October 2019.
Prize-giving – after supper on Saturday 12th October, followed by the After-Party.
Weds 9th – chalets (upgraded entries only) or backpacker stables and tents – random allocation for standard entries;
Thurs 10th – mix of lodge rooms, village houses and hostel rooms – random allocation for all teams;
Fri 11th – luxurious en suite hotel rooms for all teams;
Sat 12th – chalets, tents and dormitory (not included in entry fee – booking through us and details will follow).
Entries open on 1st December 2018.
- 3 nights’ accommodation (Wed 9th – Fri 11th)
- afternoon tea and supper at registration on Wed 9th
Entry fee is:
- Standard team entry fee – R15 700 (incl. 15% VAT) ie R7850 per rider
- Upgraded team entry fee – R16 900 (incl. 15% VAT) ie R8450 per rider (upgraded team entry includes a chalet on Wed 9th – limited number available)
- 10% discount on groups of 5 or more teams